Getting a fair, smooth and glowing skin is the desire of every woman. However, human skin complexion varies from black to pinkish white, depending upon the ethnic background and genes. And for this, women are increasingly opting for chemical products and treatments to make their skin lighter and fairer. While chemical products and treatments work well initially, the side effects pop up with time, which cannot be corrected. Thus, these solutions fail to give you your desired flawless and radiant skin naturally. But the question is when nature has provided us with several amazing products, why leave them behind and go for artificial solutions which do not even guarantee success? Given here are some sure shot ways of transforming your dull, lifeless and dark skin into a fair, rosy-cheeked complexion. Read on to find some natural tips and tricks to get fair skin.
Natural Tips For Fair Complexion
- Wash your skin twice every day with a mild soap. Rub soap into your skin using a wash cloth and rinse off the soap from the skin with the same cloth. The wash cloth helps to exfoliate your skin, thereby shedding off dead skin cells and revealing a confident and healthy skin.
- Eat healthy and nutritious food rich in antioxidants. Cut down on oily and fatty foods, replacing them with green salads and fruits. A healthy diet is important for a happy and young life.
- Combine together 1 tbsp each of milk powder, honey, and lemon juice with ½ tbsp of almond oil. Mix the ingredients into a paste and apply it all over your face and neck. Allow the mask to dry and rinse off thereafter, to get a perfect glowing skin free from tan and other spots.
- Soak 4-5 almonds in water overnight. Remove their skin in the morning and grind them to a fine paste. Add 1 tsp gram flour, 1 tsp milk and 4 drops lime juice. Mix well and massage your skin with this paste for about 5 minutes to get a long-lasting fair and clear skin. Wash off with water and wipe clean.
- Tomato is a great natural ingredient for fairness. Grate a tomato and mix with 3-4 drops of lime juice. Apply the mixture over your face and neck. Leave it to dry for 15 minutes and rinse off with cold water. Repeat regularly and you will find a change in your skin soon.
- Combine equal amounts of lemon juice and honey. Apply the mixture on your face and body. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash off afterwards.
- Expensive, but sandalwood is the best home remedy for getting fair complexion. It is very useful for treating pimples, red blotches and prickly heat, fading freckles, soothing rashes, eliminating spots, and healing swelling. Add sandalwood to every facial cleanser, scrub, toner, and moisturizer to achieve a healthy and glowing skin.
- Mix 1 tbsp gram flour with 2 tsp raw milk and 2-3 drops of lime juice. Smear the paste over your face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Henceforth, wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Take a cup full of mint leaves and grind them to a fine paste. Coat your face with this paste and allow it to dry. Rinse off after 20 minutes. Repeat for 15 days.
- Make a paste using 2 tbsp orange juice, 2 tsp honey, 2 tsp rose water and 1 tbsp fuller\’s earth. Apply the paste over your face and neck. Wipe off the mask after 15 minutes with a moist towel. Wash off with water. This mask is best suited for dry skin.
- To 1 tbsp each of olive oil and milk, add ½ tsp honey. Mix well and apply to your face. Leave it on for 10 minutes. Dip a cotton swab in lukewarm water and wipe off the pack from your face.